Onsite fabric upholstery cleaning with our portable steam cleaning equipment
A comprehensive range of upholstery cleaning services with amazing results
Wizard Upholstery Cleaning professional technicians are experienced in the care of all fabric types, even the most delicate, so you can feel comfortable in knowing they’ll choose the proper upholstery cleaning process for your furnishings. We use specialised equipment and solutions to gently clean each piece, paying attention to those areas that get the most soiling such as armrests, headrests, cushion seat edges and kickboards.
We steam clean and protect lounges, couches, sofas, chaises, foot stools, recliners, cushions, love seats, buffet seats, bar seats, dining chairs, office chairs, board room chairs, mattresses, etc.
Give yourself a surprise and experience the leading Upholstery Cleaning team in the Sydney and Central Coast regions.
We provide one-off & move in/out, routine and emergency upholstery cleaning & stain protection services for:
• Commercial and office properties (after hours & weekend service available)
• Homes, units, executive & serviced apartments
• Furniture or mattresses that has been in storage and become affected by dust, mildew, etc
• Upholstery items that have been marked during transportation
• Mobile homes, cars, boats & aircraft *click for info
• Schools, child care centres, kindergartens, nursing homes, churches, community centres
• Fitness centres, gyms, yoga centres
• Medical & health centres, doctor surgery & waiting rooms
• Shops, pubs, clubs, bars, cafes, hotels, motels, backpacker hostels, B&B accommodation, etc
We clean and protect most types of natural and synthetic upholstered lounges, couches, sofas and chairs such as:
• Microsuede and Macrosuede • Cotton and cotton-blend • Wool and wool-blend • Polyester • Vinyl • Leather *click for info
We perform jobs ranging from a single chair, baby mattress or small sofa to hundreds of office chairs.
No matter what the size of the job, our objective is to provide exceptional service and results.
Immediate results that you will see, feel and smell
Clean furniture is important to a rooms appearance and your health. It looks good, feels nice and makes you proud to own good looking clean furniture.
Our comprehensive upholstery cleaning system includes a specially formulated pH-balancing fibre rinse that removes cleaning solution residue along with deep-down dirt - leaving nothing behind but clean and fresh-smelling fabric.
Our upholstery cleaning process:
When our upholstery care technician arrive at your premises, they start with a pre-inspection to check the fabric can be safely steam cleaned then identify items requiring special care or attention. Heavily soiled areas are pre-treated and gently agitated prior to cleaning.
We use an 8 step process to achieve the best steam upholstery cleaning results
|A pre-inspection and small test area is performed and discussed with the customer|
|A commercial vacuum cleaner is used to extract dust, dirt, hair, crumbs, etc|
|A biodegradable solution is applied to breakdown soiling and spots|
|An upholstery brush is used to break-up heavy soiling and spots|
|The upholstery surface is steam cleaned (hot water extraction)|
|A solution is added to remove remaining residue to minimise re-soiling|
|Any remaining spots are treated with the appropriate solution. Where feasible, our technician will attempt to remove these spots with our range of standard treatments. Please note that some spots and stains such as wax, ink, wine, etc may require special treatments - our technician will advise if you provide free consultation and a quote to perform this work.|
|A deodoriser is applied to neutralise odours and leave a fresh fragrance|
Our professional cleaning technician will gladly offer advice on whether application of upholstery stain protection is recommended. Reapplying the stain protection helps restore protective properties to the fabric, extending its life and making it easier to care.
The benefits of applying Fabric Stain Protection
Most new good quality upholstery comes pre-treated with a stain protector, but this wears off over time. Having the stain protector re-applied helps preserve the color, beauty and life of your couch, sofa, lounge and chairs. It gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into stains. The protector helps preserve the appearance, condition, maintainability and serviceability of the fabric. Without proper stain protection, the fibre will quickly absorb moisture spills such as red wine, beer, spirits, cordial, soft drinks, etc. It gives you extra time to clean up spills before they turn into permanent stains.
For items in new to good condition, we highly recommend the application of a stain protector. This is best done immediately after steam cleaning. The protector adds or restores protective properties to the fabric, extending its life and making it easier to care for. This is a small cost to pay for peace of mind.
Spot, Stain, Urine, Anti-bacterial, Dust Mite & Odour treatments
We have treatments for all these common spots & stains on upholstery and mattresses:
• Beverage spills such as red wine, tea and coffee, milk, baby formula, etc
• Pet & human urine, poo, vomit and odours
• Paint, printer ink & toner, boot and nail polish, make-up and body lotions
• Chewing gum, blue tak, candle wax, grease & motor oil, bitumen tar, mud, etc
• Food spills, cooking and dressing oils
• Water marks from leaking hot water tanks, storm water, overflowing bath, sink, pots plants, etc
• Dust Mite treatment is best performed when steam cleaning the fabric
• Flea treatment - we recommend using a professional pest controller (we know a good one) as it is important to apply the correct solution ratios based on the level of infestation and, it take about 6 weeks for the treatment to break the flea breeding cycle.
Remember we have the experience and training to remove most stains. Don't use household cleaning agents unless you are absolutely sure of the results.